Super Contributor
I love MyPillow! I have the firm from a TSV back in late winter/early spring. I haven't been feeling well so I had one on the couch so I could lay down and my little dog has taken it over! I was super skeptical, figured it was a bunch of hype, but am really pleased with the purchase.
Honored Contributor

I bought the last my pillow TSV. I hated it at first, but kept using it anyway. It took a good 3 weeks before I realized I liked it. I think I sleep sounder and I don't wake up with neck pain. It's a keeper.

Trusted Contributor
I played with one today at Bed Bath, Beyond. It seemed really hard. Does it get softer? With use..? I don't know if it's for me. I need soft , almost flat.
Valued Contributor

I posted on the other link when it came up before, but I will say, I am getting ready to have a total knee and when I go to the hospital for a few days, the MY PILLOW is going with me.

Contributor

I bought the My Pillow TSV back in July. I have  been looking for a good pillow for a long time. I like this pillow but I don't think it is all it is hyped to be. After only 4 months, I find that is no better and keeping its shape than any other pillow I have ever had. I thought the price was too high for the result. They are so great out of the box, but don't keep up their loft and shape without all of the pillow punching that we are told we can stop doing it we buy this pillow. A waste of money, sigh...

Respected Contributor

@September13 wrote:

I bought the My Pillow TSV back in July. I have  been looking for a good pillow for a long time. I like this pillow but I don't think it is all it is hyped to be. After only 4 months, I find that is no better and keeping its shape than any other pillow I have ever had. I thought the price was too high for the result. They are so great out of the box, but don't keep up their loft and shape without all of the pillow punching that we are told we can stop doing it we buy this pillow. A waste of money, sigh...

Have you washed and dried it?  They are suppose to be like new after you do that.  Just an idea.

Honored Contributor

I had high hopes for the My Pillow when I bought it this summer.  Even after washing and drying, and then punching and pushing it into place, all it ever felt like was a lumpy pillow.  I could never get over the lumpy feeling.  I even bought the so-called firm version but it was not firm.  

I loved the Sealy gusseted pillows QVC used to carry.  They don't last forever, but while they did, they were pretty good.  QVC's price was good, too.  I wish they'd bring them back.    

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Occasional Contributor

Re: My Pillow Premium Plus vs Classic

I saw the My Pillows on display at a recent Stock Show and Rodeo, the medium fill was nothing like what we got when we ordered from QVC.  So what is the difference between Premium Plus versus Classic.  I ordered a set of King and they were flat as a pancake.  I'm thinking why are these totally different products from those offered in the market?  It's misleading and frustrating.  You never know what you're getting.

Respected Contributor

I purchased my set directly from the company, using the radio personality promotion. It was in December and for $90 we got 2 queen size pillows plus 2 travel pillows. Great deal.

We were very skeptical but needed to do something about our pillows. I had very nice down pillows but both me and my DH started to have pinching pain in our necks, our professions related. I ordered medium fill.

It took us a week or two to adjust to the feel of them and our neck vertebras to reset, and after that  -  no neck pain!!!  The cool part is that you can play with it,adjusting it to your liking and it stays that way. And it is great after washes too. 

I would recommend it.