Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Well, talk about disappointed.  I open the box and here is a medium blue and not the ice blue color on their website.  Needless to say, it is going back and I already selected another quilt.  I selected a different quilt with a color called blue frost and asked the design team online what color the new quilt was.  OMG!  Then as I am scrolling thru the quilts I see a few in chambray and the color is a medium blue.  PB probably took the picture of the original quilt I purchased with very bright lights and lots of natural light.  This better work out.  This called pick stitch and it is cotton/linen.

@Katcat1   Sorry it didn't work out.  I understand your frustration.  I've been going through the same thing.  I ordered some quilts which had to be returned because the color was very different than the website. They turned out to be much bolder and I was looking for something softer.  I finally found a Laura Ashley quilt in a true light blue that is 100% cotton.  

download (2).jpg

download (3).jpg

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

Long delay, but wanted to say - thanks for the info.  I honestly had no idea PB sold melange bedding.  I know west elm did at one point anyway, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. 

I see that you received this quilt but it wasn't the color pictured, sorry! that's always so  upsetting.   Did you receive the replacement quilt yet?  The pick stitch quilt is really nice - hope the color is what you are hoping for!

Honored Contributor

Re: My New Quilt

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars    I received the pick stitch quilt and the color is an ice baby blue (lighter than baby blue).  It will work out fine.  thanks for asking.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

This is the new quilt -- pick stitch in Frost Blue.  I have a contemporary iron bed I purchased at Crate & Barrel in a dark brown iron a couple of years ago.

Pick-Stitch Handcrafted Cotton/Linen Quilt & Shams

kindness is strength