Respected Contributor

I'm in full swing with my Fall decorating now. This is one of several sets of pheasants I own....I just love them. I found this pair at Hobby Lobby about five years ago. When I get tired of the color, I just paint them. Smiley Wink

Fall Mantel 333.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Re: My Family Room Fall Mantel

I love this!  We are getting ready to move to our new home in October and I've been looking for new decorating ideas for fall.  What you've done is very nice and unique.

It's the little things.
Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee ~ so pretty and elegant!  I love how you worked in the natural element with the deer or elk antlers.  What a clever idea of changing color by painting the pheasants.👩🏻‍🎨

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

love this @Regal Bee...the colors are just gorgeous.  When our house was remodeled several items were taken when they were in storage.  One of the items was a large mirror over the family room mantel.  It looked very similar to yours.  I haven't been able to locate and replace a similar mirror.  Could you (or any posters) let me know where you bought your mirrors.  Thanks...your mantel is so beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd  First, thank you!

I got the large mirror from Home Goods but a great place to purchase mirrors is Hobby Lobby....especially when they have their 50% off sales. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  Thanks, I will check out both...really appreciate your response.

Respected Contributor

I usually don't decorate for fall this early .. but our weather has been

so crummy .. damp ...cool and raining I kind of got in the mood ...

I do love fall ....

Honored Contributor

Another stunning vignette...love it!

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee:  I love your mantel and would really like to see the full effect.  I know you are a photographer and use different settings and do a great job.  Just curious as to what you have on both ends of the mantel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee I love your decorating pics. This one is just beautiful! I like your use of books. I just tried that over the weekend, and my DH switched out the book with a "better looking" one. Hahaha! Your colors are great together! Also, I think Home Goods has great values on mirrors.