Frequent Contributor

I am upset with Northern Nights

I  don't know why  they don't offer  Split /King  when  we bought our  Sleep Number King/adjustible bed at QVC.    Do they think we don't have a need for sheets?  Please start making Split/King sheets Northern Nights.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am upset with Northern Nights

It was the colors I didn't care for.  

Valued Contributor

The tsv doesn't tell what kind of sheet they are either (ie: Supima, percale) unless I missed it somewhere on the site. They have a whole diatribe about the types of sheets beneath the description, but don't bother telling you what the tsv actually are. 

Trusted Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY You should write a post in the Suggestion. Box Forum to request split king sheet sets.  Your request will get to the right folks if you make it there.

Honored Contributor

I will never take a chance on NN sheets again.

Years and years ago, they had the most beautiful and long lasting sheets, but about 8 years ago, I purchased several different sets, and they all failed miserably within a year or so. 

Gone are the days of their elegant printed sheets, and embossed rich patterns. Gone are the days of their sheets lasting for years and years. 

Quality in linens has gone south in all brands and at all retailers. It is so frustrating to try to find quality these days, but I learned my lesson with NN. No more for me (unless they ever go back to sourcing them from Portugal).

Respected Contributor

We were gifted a set of NN sheet last year. The seaming came apart and unraveled and shredded. I used them when I have to cover the floor to paint recently. I would never buy NN sheets. 

Honored Contributor

I will only use NN sheets, but my preference is the wrinkle defense, 500 ct product.  I've never had any negative issues with them and I probably have at least 5-6 sets that I've been rotating and some, I've been using for a few years now.  

Super Contributor

Years ago, maybe 15, I had sheets from QVC that looked great, felt wonderful and wore well. Lately, they seem so cheap...seams poorly sewn, fabric feels cheap, no way would I buy NN anymore. Spend a little more and get better quality.

Valued Contributor

Im so in love with the Home Reflections reversable sheets that I just dont need to chance these  Plus there are 2 people in this house and I need sheets like I need a headache

Valued Contributor

The best sheets sets I own are NN 700TC with wrinkle defense.  They are the softest sheets I own, sateen weave, launder well too.  I have one set of 500TC with wrinkle defense, I like it, but I can feel the difference between the two.  500 is just a little less soft feeling against my skin  but overall OK.  I will stick with 700 if I need more, which I probably won't for a long time.  I must have 8-10 colors now.