Respected Contributor

Re: Mr. Christmas porcelain Christmas tree DISAPPOINTMENT!

On 11/11/2014 Susan Louise said:

I ordered two of the white trees. Although the illumination from the LED light is bright enough to allow the star on top to shine bright, only the yellow lights really light up too. The red, green and blue bulbs are just too saturated with color. From across a room, it looks terrible...only seeing the yellow bulbs lit. IMHO, I am surprised that 'Mr Christmas' didn't choose the various colored bulbs more wisely. Couldn't they see that it is an issue? And I wondered why only 4 colors? It wouldn't have cost anymore to have a wider variety of colored bulbs on the tree. When I initially saw the tree during the presentation, having just 4 colored bulbs looked ok...until seeing the yellow star & bulbs lit here at home. IMO, it's an 'odd' yellow...almost a lime-y yellow-green...not a gold-ish/warm hue of yellow. Sad to say, back they go...not keepers.

SL, did you see the pic of mine in my post? Are the lights brighter or about the same as in my pic? I totally agree with you on the bulb color saturation. I still haven't decided yet whether to keep mine or not...