Valued Contributor

Mr. Christmas porcelain Christmas tree DISAPPOINTMENT!

Just received the little green tree, and 6 of the bulbs fell off. My husband was anxious to open it and see it. He said that was a DISAPPOINTMENT!! I was going to give my daughter one for a gift,but not doing that now. this thing is going back. I am embarrassed.

Valued Contributor

Re: Mr. Christmas porcelain Christmas tree DISAPPOINTMENT!

I think I need to take a break from ordering from the Q. I need to actually see the merchandise before buying it.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see this on the website. Maybe it sold out. At any rate, you should write a review.

Super Contributor

Wow - what junk - thanks for the warning not to buy

Respected Contributor

There's no reason to be embarrassed about returning a defective product. It's too bad it wasn't up to par.

Valued Contributor

You can find these pretty little trees just about anywhere. I always see them, in department stores, etc. wherever they have a Christmas department.

The QVC Outlet always has piles of the Christmas junk, and it never looks any more special than the stuff at A.C. Moore or Michaels or even Walmart. Save your money! I am always shocked when people buy Valerie Parr Hill, because it is exactly like the stuff sold in the three stores I mentioned. I just do not see how anyone finds her stuff any better.

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 65and fabulous said:

You can find these pretty little trees just about anywhere. I always see them, in department stores, etc. wherever they have a Christmas department.

The QVC Outlet always has piles of the Christmas junk, and it never looks any more special than the stuff at A.C. Moore or Michaels or even Walmart. Save your money! I am always shocked when people buy Valerie Parr Hill, because it is exactly like the stuff sold in the three stores I mentioned. I just do not see how anyone finds her stuff any better.

It does seem Michael's has improved the quality of its Christmas offerings. I was there yesterday and rather impressed with many of the things. I thought the same thing - that their decor quality might actually rival Q.

Valued Contributor

Christine, are you talking about ceramic tree?

I was just at our Hallmark store and they had a green, ceramic tree with multi colored bulbs/lights that plugged in. It's bigger than the one offered at the Q. It's $39.00. I thought it was super cute!!

Call CS and they should refund your return shipping.

Contributor

Hi Christine03878,

We are sorry to hear that happened, and will be reaching out to you shortly via e-mail.

Leonard

Honored Contributor

I ordered two of the white trees. Although the illumination from the LED light is bright enough to allow the star on top to shine bright, only the yellow lights really light up too. The red, green and blue bulbs are just too saturated with color. From across a room, it looks terrible...only seeing the yellow bulbs lit. IMHO, I am surprised that 'Mr Christmas' didn't choose the various colored bulbs more wisely. Couldn't they see that it is an issue? And I wondered why only 4 colors? It wouldn't have cost anymore to have a wider variety of colored bulbs on the tree. When I initially saw the tree during the presentation, having just 4 colored bulbs looked ok...until seeing the yellow star & bulbs lit here at home. IMO, it's an 'odd' yellow...almost a lime-y yellow-green...not a gold-ish/warm hue of yellow. Sad to say, back they go...not keepers.