Respected Contributor

I like it except for the mint.  Mint reminds me of a dentist's office.  Must be something I am recalling from childhood because my dentist's office is not mint.

Esteemed Contributor

NOPE .... I hate green 👎

Honored Contributor

I think it's a pleasing kitchen, overall. I like the colors they used.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The ceiling is too busy with the light fixture design and the hanging pots.  The light fixture design is too ornate.  Is that a towel rack in front of what appears to be sink on the left under the window?  The matching of copper and mint is fine.

Honored Contributor

I'm really liking the way all the colors and tones mix and compliment each other in this kitchen.....from the color of wood to the copper, to the flowers, curtains, decor, door handles...everything.  It works for me but then I love green in a kitchen!  This seems to me a more muted mint.

Respected Contributor

Love the physical space.  The decor not my style.   Nice to look at though. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Re: Mint & Copper Kitchen

[ Edited ]

The sight-line of range hood, pot rail and chandelier mixed with the striped ceiling is a focusing challenge.   

The room is dated, e.g., the pot rail with globe light fixtures.   I'm not sure whether the chandelier is s'posed to be small racks of horns or bunches of roots.  Either way, I would not want such dust catchers suspended above my food. 

That shade of green always reminds me of a sick room--the green cousin of Pepto Bismol pink, if you will. 

Can you tell I don't like the room? 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

I think it's beautiful.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I do like it.Perhaps a slightly darker green.

Esteemed Contributor

The wood is lovely and the copper hood is gorgeous, but neither work in that old kitchen. Why didn't they do a complete redo? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.