Contributor

Re: Microfiber sheets, any input?

I ordered 2 sets when they did the first presentation last night.  I love microfiber sheets because they're super soft and comfortable. I don't remember where I got the set I currently have, but they're my favorite. That being said, YES they do pill quite a bit, mostly towards the bottom where your feet are.  I use them anyway because that doesn't bother me when I'm sleeping.  The ones on Evine are cheap enough that I won't be upset if I eventually have the same problem.  The colors are beautiful and they come with 4 pillowcases, so I'll use them until they wear out and then buy some new ones Smiley Very Happy

I love PeachSkinSheets (they are out of Atlanta) since they wick away my husband's sweat and dry super quick. He sweats all of the time so I had to try something.  The cotton sheets we had were absorbing and they stayed wet all night long.  I also like how they have wrinkle release and my bed doesn't look like a crumpled mess.  Plus, their special monthly colors are like $55 for a King.  I have had our set for 8 months now and they still look brand new. If you try them, make sure that you get the ones with the little peach zipper thing because there are other so called peach sheets out there.  My cousin bought a set on Amazon for like $20 and she thought they were the same sheets, but they fell apart after 3 washings. 

Honored Contributor

OLD THREAD.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I’ve purchased microfiber sheets from QVC and HSN, and have been pleased with them.  And my husband and I are both comfortable sleeping with them.  Neither of us can sleep with the polar fleece sheets because they are too hot.  

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for microfiber sheets.  Too soft.  I like the crispness of percale.

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I've got a couple pair from HSN, might be the Concierge brand.  They certainly are inexpensive.  I wasn't sure if I'd like them.  They are different, feel like silk, and they have not pilled.  I think they are ok, something different.  Wash easily and dry fast. 

I have several of Jeffrey Banks I got from HSN...LOVE them!!!! I have ones with his scotty dogs...too cute! They wash and dry like a dream...they DO feel like silk...(like happygal says..)I find them to be cool in the summer..warm in the winter!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West