Super Contributor

Which are the best for not streaking on mirrors etc

thx

Honored Contributor

And I would like to know if supercloths are better than microfiber cloths?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Microfiber cloths

[ Edited ]

I use Supercloths for cleaning mirrors, and computer monitors.

Honored Contributor

Here's my input, for what it is worth.

For windows and mirrors, the Bio Cleaner cloths can't be beat. Supercloths work for this as well, but in my experience, the Supercloth will streak the glass as they age and wear. I have yet to have even a very worn Bio Cleaner cloth streak the glass.

Either choice, one thing to remember is if you are using the cloth for glass, try to keep it just for glass. If used to damp dust furniture or other jobs, they can attract a small amount of oils and such, then it is hard to get them clean enough to keep the glass streak free. The new supercloth sets that Q is selling come with different color lettering on them, which would make it easy to remember to use one certain color for windows/glass only.

Microfiber cloths, to me, aren't for glass and mirrors. They are simply a replacement for a cotton washcloth or other absorbing cloth for clean up or washing things with more water. I use microfiber cloths for washing floors, washing porch furniture, washing the car etc. 

In my opinion microfiber cloths are not at all interchangeable with the Supercloth or the Bio Cleaners, but the Super's and Bio's are very interchangeable with each other.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

TY Languages.pngfor your detailed & very informative review.  You helped me make a decision.  I have bookmarked the bio cleaner & supercloth qvc site for future purchases.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Take a look at FLOSSYCLOTHS,on amazon.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Microfiber cloths

[ Edited ]

I use mf cloths for everything. I like them a lot. One thing I do not like about them is how they curl up around the edges!Woman Mad Can't stand that. And when you buy new ones...those little name tags gotta go...Woman Frustrated. Another thing I noticed when mf gets old is they start shedding itsy, bitsy tiny fibers that you can see on glass or mirrors...that's when you know they need replacing.Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

you might want to check out SAMS CLUB. 

I bought a large bag of microfiber cloths (25 count) in light blue a few years ago and another bag in sunny yellow recently for a good price. I also bought smaller size from HSN in patterns and colors.  i use microfiber for about everything, wash them in a lingerie bag and hang to dry but no bleach.  make sure to look for MICROFIBER and not cotton cloths.  

CAT 

Valued Contributor

I just use Microfiber for everything.  I love the way it cleans, pick up dust even fine tune dry patchy areas of skin.  

Honored Contributor

I buy my microfiber cloths in the automotive department at wally world.    Really inexpensive and last forever.   I have dogs, and windows, and mirrors!