Valued Contributor

I caught a tiny portion...the flame effect looks like Luminara...I was wondering if they are custom Luminara that she just added her name to.
Personally, I'm not buying anything anymore if there is a "celebrity" name attached or selling unless I REALLY love it. The whole celebrity selling thing just gets on my nerves...

Respected Contributor

The candle "flame" is so realistic - it appears to really be flickering and moving.   

They are expensive though.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

She must be in a good mood if she is not yelling at Alberti.  Her candles are so over-priced.  She thinks she knows it all, so that is why I do not watch her.

No ,they really do not think that way, they think buy more.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

She must be in a good mood if she is not yelling at Alberti.  Her candles are so over-priced.  She thinks she knows it all, so that is why I do not watch her.

@Jinlei  Channel surfing during a commercial and I heard her tell Alberti that one of the candles was out on a shelf. Awkward and Alberti handled her well. She seemed out of sorts and if looks could kill...

Respected Contributor

I really like these candles as they look kind of nautical to me. I live on a lake so was interested. But when I saw 81 dollars I liked them a whole lot less.😲    

Honored Contributor

@Quse 

They are made by Lumnara, but she 'designs' them, supposedly.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Quse wrote:

I caught a tiny portion...the flame effect looks like Luminara...I was wondering if they are custom Luminara that she just added her name to.
Personally, I'm not buying anything anymore if there is a "celebrity" name attached or selling unless I REALLY love it. The whole celebrity selling thing just gets on my nerves...

I completely agree.  

Honored Contributor

For those wondering, Martha said Luminara made the different shapes and colors specifically at her request. Luminara doesn't make them for purchase elsewhere, so I see why they cost more.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i just donated a box full of battery operated candles to goodwill.....tired of buying batteries....

@nana59   We haven't bought batteries in about 8-10 yrs. We use rechargeable ones Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Here they are.  Only $87.46 including S&H for both these beauties.

nautical rope candle.JPG