Honored Contributor

For those who like MC, Shop HQ is having shows and it was said that prices will be going up in February.  There is free shipping with orders over $150.  They do have some good prices.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand MC.  Are they metal?  I like the looks of them, but could never use metal dinnerware, if that's what they are.  Also, the prices are way too high for me.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Thanks for posting!  I have a great big cake stand of theirs that I love.  And a tray, so I'll check it out!  Mine is the white and ivory color.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't understand MC.  Are they metal?  I like the looks of them, but could never use metal dinnerware, if that's what they are.  Also, the prices are way too high for me.

@Patriot3   Most, if not all, of the MC pieces that they sell on ShopHQ are enamelware.  If you go to their website, or any of the other places that sell MC, they have a lot of ceramic pieces.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mackenzie Childs

[ Edited ]

Sounds like the ShopHQ MC line may be exclusive for them..so it is more enamelware to keep down the cost. MC is a high-priced line and is sold in high-end stores. Most of what I have seen is ceramic or glass if it isn't furniture or accent pieces.  I do love the colorful pieces and the signature harlequin pattern. I have a MC table runner that I use at Christmas. Have had it for years and it still stands out.

Honored Contributor

Pretty things but prices are too high for my 👛I believe some pieces are hand painted and most likely for the price.

On FB marketplace I see many pieces for sale at $10-15.  Today there was the black flower market cookie jar for $15🙂