Respected Contributor

Luminara Extravaganza W/TSV!!

I am so excited; August 4th is pretty much devoted to Luminara candles with a TSV...YAY!!  Please please bring the votives & the Churchill Lantern in cream back!  

Valued Contributor

Re: Luminara Extravaganza W/TSV!!

Thanks for the "heads up"!
Respected Contributor

I hope they offer a BIG lantern.  I've really enjoyed the ones I purchased several years ago, but I have to put them up on books to get the scale that I want.  Thanks for posting about the TSV.  I'll try to remember to check in or maybe we will get an advance Email.

Honored Contributor

Oh this is great to hear. PLEASE be votives and have more great deals on the 360 candles.

Valued Contributor

I cannot wait for Luminara. I am hoping for votives and tea lights. I just ordered the 5 and 7 inch sets they have on here with remotes, They say they have sold out. I don't like to wait on this brand because they sell so quickly. I also bought three of the four size birch luminaras at Pottery Barn yesterday for 20% off. Last month I got the 3 sizes of the ivory spun ones on the Q and they are beautiful. So I am not ordering any more until August 4.

Thanks for the heads up.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

I can't wait to see what the TSV will be! I already have so many Luminaras but would love a large lantern. I bought this lantern at a local nursery on clearance and the top just fell off of it over the weekend during a windy thunderstorm. It must have been not soldered right and I am going to try to return it now. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The Insider says:  Luminara Heritage Indoor/Outdoor Lantern with Candle & Remote

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

The Insider says:  Luminara Heritage Indoor/Outdoor Lantern with Candle & Remote

I don't NEED another flameless candle of any kind, but I'd sure like to see a picture of this. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I don't NEED another flameless candle of any kind, but I'd sure like to see a picture of this. 

Sorry, that's all of the info that they offered.Smiley Sad

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

You have made my day!  I am currently suffering from Luminara Cream Churchill Lantern withdrawal & this may be the answer!  Thanks sooooo much for the info!