Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for a really Good Pumpkin Candle

I agree with SahmIam--the Nest Pumpkin Chai is an excellent pumpkin smell. If you don't want to commit to a full-size candle, Sephora had the small votives of the pumpkin chai near their checkout where they sell their travel/trial sizes. Last year I couldn't find it in brick and mortar retail. Not long ago while I was standing in line at Sephora, I spotted the votive in a cute little box. I was shocked to see it so I scooped it up. Even though it's small, it has a great throw. I believe the full size candle can only be purchased online only though at Sephora because I received an email the other day and that's what it stated under the picture.
Trusted Contributor

@LeoGrl wrote:
I agree with SahmIam--the Nest Pumpkin Chai is an excellent pumpkin smell. If you don't want to commit to a full-size candle, Sephora had the small votives of the pumpkin chai near their checkout where they sell their travel/trial sizes. Last year I couldn't find it in brick and mortar retail. Not long ago while I was standing in line at Sephora, I spotted the votive in a cute little box. I was shocked to see it so I scooped it up. Even though it's small, it has a great throw. I believe the full size candle can only be purchased online only though at Sephora because I received an email the other day and that's what it stated under the picture.

You could actually go to the Nest website, and enter your zip code to find a local retailer.  I purchased my Pumpkin Chai candle at a small business near me last week.  I picked up a Rigaud candle there, too.  

Trusted Contributor

I always liked Slatkin's Pumpkin scent when he worked for BBW.  That was really the nicest one I had ever smelled.  Not sure what his new pumpkin scent is, but I bet it's similar.

Other than that, I really love Yankee Candle's Spiced Pumpkin.  I usually burn that one in November. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I won't burn Yankee as they give off far more soot than most candles. I did used to like a few of their pumpkin scents.  My window treatments were ruined by burning Yankee candles on a regular basis.

I now love NEST, but I don't think they make a pumpkin, and I love Tyler out of Texas.  I currently burn many pumpkin scents from BBW. I don't think they give off as much soot, and they are fairly fragrant.  I love most of their scents.  Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is ok, but I like some of their newer pumpkin scents better.  You may want to look there!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Country Morning - Circle C Candle 

It's pumpkiny, spiced nicely, and a warm scent. This is the candle scent I use in my home year around,  love it! They are made in Fredricksburg, TX and they have two stores there. But, they also have a website and a catalog upon request.

I went through a whole lot of candles until I found this one years ago in a small shop somewhere, been hooked ever since and never have bought a different brand or actually a different scent. (Yep, love it that much...).

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

thanks everyone I'll check out your suggestions

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

NEST Pumpkin Chai.  Oh. My. Gosh.

I am in love.

I agree!!!!! This candle is wonderful!! I love this scent!