Honored Contributor

Made its debut on Shophq.  I love these figurines but was fortunate to get them in Spain at greatly reduced prices.  Does anyone collect these anymore????

Honored Contributor

I have a few that were my Moms

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I purchased some from the Madrid, Spain factory. What an adventure going thru their store and trying to decide which one (or more) to purchase. They also have a branch of Llardo that is called Nao, I think. They are very well done, but less expensive.

Honored Contributor

I have a statue of Mary from my grandmother, and I bought this one.  I don't collect, though.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I had many of them but when I had a realtor look at my home, she told me to ditch the knick knacks. That was twelve years ago. She claimed my home looked dated with them. I followed her advice and glad I did. 

Respected Contributor

I bought a few in Spain and I have some others as well, including a few signed pieces.

I bought the precious home sweet home Christmas ornament today.

I admire the craftsmanship, but due to my animal menagerie, the few that I have are behind glass doors.

I think the younger generation only wants to collect electronic "likes" !

Respected Contributor

Pretty sure Q used to have these occasionally, like in the 90s.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I've always admired them, thought they were beautiful but never owned one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Started collecting years ago, then lost interest for some reason.  Still have them, though.  

I still think they are very special, but it's interesting how some of our tastes change over the years. 

Contributor

I collect nativities.  When my sister was in Spain, she purched the Holy Family for me.