Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa's silver sleigh available but be quick!

On 10/26/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/26/2014 gardensla said:

Having lived through this with Linea it's quite possible they pulled the item if they saw quantities going too fast or if they're planning a promotion on it.

We had that happen with a Linea piece last week--they pulled it to send out an email over the weekend. It was available, then gone, then back on Friday. Betting if you keep looking, it will be available again closer to the Friday LR Christmas show.

Since this isn't even on LR's FB page which would have driven traffic, pretty sure it's not actually gone.

Other than a brief fleeting sleigh that pops up now, they are sold out. Those that anyone sees now are due to those who have changed their mind and canceled their order. The silver sleigh sold out in about 30 minutes of posting at midnight Thursday night/Friday morning...the day of LR's show. I think you missed this event Smile

Oops. Sorry to give false hope. Pretty thing, that sleigh.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Don't forget to check for some AS IS sleighs also; people will return some due to the fact that they don't look just the way they want them to, the paint is uneven, etc. so you can probably find one in a few weeks if you keep trying.

Also some people will cancel orders.... like someone else said, they will pop in and out of inventory probably.

This sold out too fast not to come back next year. I bet Valerie will bring it back.

Valued Contributor

Only the gold one is available. thanks for the link, though. I'll keep checking for the silver one I want.

Honored Contributor

The gold sleigh now has a wait list option.
Respected Contributor

Is this the first year for this sleigh? I know it got sold out but it is cute with the writing on the side a little different.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Butterfly12 said:

Is this the first year for this sleigh? I know it got sold out but it is cute with the writing on the side a little different.

Hi Butterfly,

I believe this is the 1st year for the sleigh and the silver sold out in a flash. I think it was sold out before ever presented on Lisa's show. I didn't see all the show but did see her give a quick glance of the gold one.

HTH

JPC

Respected Contributor

Another company may make this item as the cherubs that she sold are sold by other companies much cheaper. I have seen them for sale for $19.99 on several websites so maybe the sleigh is sold somewhere else also.

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

I just got another silver! I wanted another for a gift for my mom. So they do keep popping in and out; a gold was also available.

Are you calling on the phone or actually seeing it on the QVC page that they keep popping up.

Super Contributor

On 10/26/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

I just got another silver! I wanted another for a gift for my mom. So they do keep popping in and out; a gold was also available.

Are you calling on the phone or actually seeing it on the QVC page that they keep popping up.

I kept refreshing its qvc page and it would pop up. However I sat and watched it all day Friday and one came up and I didn't get it and then another finally came along Sunday. I think the silver were few and far between compared to the gold popping up.

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Hi Butterfly,

I believe this is the 1st year for the sleigh and the silver sold out in a flash. I think it was sold out before ever presented on Lisa's show. I didn't see all the show but did see her give a quick glance of the gold one.

HTH

JPC

It was the first year and sold out in silver way before the show. The gold sold out during the show, but didn't have a presentation. It got a quick drive by...