Valued Contributor

It sure would be nice to be able to view already presented product videos

6' Illuminated Battery Op. Mercury Glass Light Strand with Timer

H203804. It sure would be nice to be able to view the presentation video. Liisa showed her gold sleigh with this mercury strand in it, and I wanted to check out the gold color on the sleigh. There is no video for the sleigh, because it was gone before she ever started her show. Come on, QVC, put the product videos up.
Honored Contributor

Re: It sure would be nice to be able to view already presented product videos

That would just upset a lot of people who wanted to buy it.

Valued Contributor

I appreciate your comment, depglass, and know what you are saying. But the gold ones keep popping up, available for purchase. The product picture for the gold sleigh isn't very attractive. It is a really bright gold, and I wanted to see what it looked like when Lisa was showing it with the mercury strands. When this product pops in and out of stock, buyers would like to have something to compare to. I am not disagreeing with you, only adding a thought as to why I would like to see it.

Honored Contributor

Friday night in her show, the sleigh looked just like the picture in the listing, very gold. It was on and off so fast, if you blinked, you missed it.

Honored Contributor

rosehill, here's the picture of Lisa's glittered picks. I love this. I think it was you that I mentioned this to. Memory isn't as good as it used to be. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} glittered cedar picks.

Set of 12 Sparkling Cedar Decorative Picks

Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 mousiegirl said:

Friday night in her show, the sleigh looked just like the picture in the listing, very gold. It was on and off so fast, if you blinked, you missed it.

Thank you, mousiegirl. I am going to pass on the gold. It's a really in your face gold. I am not mad about it at all. Much prefer the other choice. It's okay-I don't need it, only want it. Smile

Honored Contributor

The gold was still available when the show started. The shot was so fast, it was hard to get a good look. Lisa asked the cameraman to show it and by the time he got there, she was onto something else. I agree, it looks exactly like the picture.
Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 lucymo said:

rosehill, here's the picture of Lisa's glittered picks. I love this. I think it was you that I mentioned this to. Memory isn't as good as it used to be. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} glittered cedar picks.

Set of 12 Sparkling Cedar Decorative Picks

Hi Lucy, yes it was me who mentioned the picks. I have a couple of sets of the white really large white ones on wait list. I think they are around 24" long. What a pretty way to use picks-I would have never thought of spiraling them together in a vase. Smile

Honored Contributor

I have to agree with you!

I've noticed this on several new items that had been presented but the video was never put up online. I was interested in some of these things (unrelated to the time you are interested in) but it's hard to buy without seeing the presentation. Of course if you try and call customer service they have no idea.

These were items that were not sold out and were new. They had been presented so why no video?

Super Contributor

Maybe the video wasn't up when you checked. It's up for viewing now. You can see the sleigh in the video when she's showing the light strand. The gold sleigh is VERY bright gold.

http://www.qvc.com/6-Illuminated-Battery-Operated-Mercury-Glass-Light-Strand.product.H203804.html?s...