Valued Contributor

Re: It sure would be nice to be able to view already presented product videos

On 10/27/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Maybe the video wasn't up when you checked. It's up for viewing now. You can see the sleigh in the video when she's showing the light strand. The gold sleigh is VERY bright gold.

http://www.qvc.com/6-Illuminated-Battery-Operated-Mercury-Glass-Light-Strand.product.H203804.html?s...

Good morning, imaclotheshog~maybe it's my computer. I cannot get this video to load. I thought it was something on QVCs end, but maybe it's on my end. the little start just keeps rotating in the middle of the video screen and never stops. Usually that happens for a moment, and then you get the arrow that you can click, and it starts the video.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been having trouble viewing some videos here for a long time now. I don't think it is just our computers, rosehill. I do think QVC is having some problems, but I think we know by now not to hold our breath, waiting on them to be fixed.

Here is something else, though, that I just discovered. If I am looking at a page full of Valerie's items, sorted by new first, and if I click directly on the "Video" tab for one item, from that multi-item page, the video will not play for that item at all. However, if I click on the title of that item, which then takes me to the item page itself, the video will eventually load, slowly but surely.

HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

I just tried to view the video at the above link, using desktop PC running Windows 7 and Chrome browser, and the video area didn't even turn black or attempt to play at first, but after trying again a few times--leaving the page and using the link again and again, it finally played. I then checked it on my laptop running Windows 7 and Firefox browser, and it played fine. I hope you are able to eventually see it, rosehill. HTH!