Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa's White Sequined/Glittered Trees--my house

Love those! Can you share the item number, please?

To answer your question, I wouldn't put them out until I did my other Christmas decor....but I would leave these out the whole winter--all the way thru February.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/7/2014 Luvmycats said:

Why ask? It's your home. Do what you are comfortable with. I, personally, would not leave them out. They are holiday trees. I'm also not a fan of them. Your house, your choice.

Goodness. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

I agree with those that say do what you want and what you enjoy, I sure do. I think they look lovely so enjoy them. We all want our homes to reflect our tastes so, do as you wish and what you like.

Trusted Contributor

I think they're very pretty!

I would put them away now, but take them back out in another month or so and then leave them out all winter.

So nice!

Honored Contributor

You have beautiful decorating style, I love how that all looks!! You may want to imagine how this will all look in the heat of summer though. Perhaps in the spring & summer months you might consider changing the trees out for more of a birch/floral item instead.
Respected Contributor

I like them.

Honored Contributor

Guest bath? All winter to be sure. I think even my southern Florida guest bath is calling!

Super Contributor

I think personally I would rather use them out in another room where they could be seen more by everyone as they are so pretty !