Regular Contributor

Re: Lisa's White Sequined/Glittered Trees--my house

I am not sure that I like the sweet little blue birds with them. They look like Spring to me. Perhaps you could try some other pieces? Not necessarily Christmas, perhaps Winter or snow décor? Just MHO!

Super Contributor

I would leave them all through winter if that's what you like! No rules, just what makes you happy! Beautiful decor idea!!
Respected Contributor

I like the look for winter - very pretty!

Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 whitelinen said:
On 10/7/2014 lucymo said:

I received my Champagne sequined, glittered trees today. More shedding in the box than white trees but still very nice and they are pretty. I love being able to find things I like in the As Is section. Smile

Oh yes! Isn't it a lovely place to shop??

I enjoy the As Is as much as my local thrift shops. So much fun to see what I can find in both places for extremely attractive prices.

Lucy, opened my $12 as is Woodland Santa--fabulous!! Supposed to get the lantern in hand, got the cardinal! Nice suprise, and he is in sweet condition as well. He does not fit into my freshly painted red lantern tho. Rethinking the lantern now . . .

Hi white linen, haven't we all been lucky with the As Is? I'm glad your Santa is nice and you love him and didn't spend much money either. We're such good shoppers, TOO GOOD, I think. I'm going to have a problem storing all the new stuff I've bought just this year. {#emotions_dlg.scared} Smile

Respected Contributor

I have a table top''Christmas'' tree and I leave it up all year around. I decorate it for each season. Right now I have fall leaves and birds on it. In summer I put butterflies, birds and flowers on it. For February and Valentines Day I decorate it with red hearts and white lace and white love birds. For March and St. Paddy's day I put green shamrocks on it and green and white beads.

I love to pick up different things as I see them and put away for different seasons for my tree. It is a fiber optic tree and we love having it on every night, love the colors changing and is very relaxing.

I think we do whatever we like and what works the best for each of us, no rules at all for what we like and should or shouldn't have in our homes.

Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 doglover3 said:

I have a table top''Christmas'' tree and I leave it up all year around. I decorate it for each season. Right now I have fall leaves and birds on it. In summer I put butterflies, birds and flowers on it. For February and Valentines Day I decorate it with red hearts and white lace and white love birds. For March and St. Paddy's day I put green shamrocks on it and green and white beads.

I love to pick up different things as I see them and put away for different seasons for my tree. It is a fiber optic tree and we love having it on every night, love the colors changing and is very relaxing.

I think we do whatever we like and what works the best for each of us, no rules at all for what we like and should or shouldn't have in our homes.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

Lovely, and I agree, they could be for winter rather than just Christmas. Even though they look pretty though, it seems to early for them to me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 10/8/2014 doglover3 said:

Sounds like a of fun doglover! My DGK's would luv this . . . hmmmmmm!

Honored Contributor

I would keep them out, but I may put the birds away. BTW they look nice in the space.
Respected Contributor

Checking in WL, what an awesome job you did! Those trees would never leave my sight if I had them. I could justify those trees anywhere, anytime, any place. I pray they come back in stock.