Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa's White Owls At Dollar Tree

I'll be checking those owls at Dollar Tree today. I have Lisa's owls so I'll be able to compare. But, you know what, for the price I don't care if they aren't the same. Thanks, ladybug. for the HU. Smile

Valued Contributor

Although not the Dollar Tree, I've seen many of the Q's holiday decorations at TJMaxx. Like, not kinda-sorta the same, but the identical items.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/29/2014 chrystaltree said: The Country Door catalog also has the owls and almost everything else featured on her Christmas shows. For much less.

Love Country Door..ALSO, if you call to place an order they will tell you the specials that day..I've gotten some amazing deals!!Smile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Someone on another board (not QVC) also saw them at Dollar Tree and she posted a pic. If I can find her pic, I will post it here. Now I wish I would have bought the owls myself. Owls aren't really my decorating style and heaven knows I do NOT need anymore Christmas decorations but for $1 - how can you go wrong? I might have to make another trip into town (I live in the country and going into town is a journey) because now that I think about it my BFF in high school is crazy about anything to do with owls. I bet she would love to have her tree decorated with lots of them.
Respected Contributor

I read many years ago to not purchase anything for home decorating on a TV network. That was the worst deal ever. Apparently they were right.

If I paid $40 for something and found it at a dollar store for a dollar, I would be upset!!!

Super Contributor

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been poofed!

I agree, I have seen items at Marshall's that were the exact same thing as VPH's. They recently had the set of 4, fall leaf shaped small plates for $9.99. Exact same thing!

Haven't looked at the owls yet but I will be checking that out.

Respected Contributor

It's the same for jewelry too... I saw susan graver jewelry at Target. I sat Ripka's evil eye riNG at TJMAXX. Yes,this LR owls ,etc...available of places.
Valued Contributor

I also saw them in a catalog. Give me a minute to find the name and post it.

Esteemed Contributor

These are the little ornament owls on Big Lots website which says "available in stores" - 3 for $10.00. With S&H, you would pay about the same for 9 of these or 8 of QVC's. I got Lisa's but I was not all that thrilled with them (especially for the price) so I will most likely send them back. Lisa's had the little twig the owls are sitting on, and I like the beak better on hers, but they're just not as cute as I thought they would be.

If Dollar Tree has them that cheap, I might check those out, but I'm not going to pay $30.00 and change for either 8 or 9 of them anywhere.

I also got the set of 3 larger owls from QVC, and I do like those.

White Glitter Owl Ornaments, 3-Pack

These are 3 for $6.00, which would be cheaper.

Owl Clip Ornaments, 3-Pack

Honored Contributor

I just went to our Dollar Tree to check out the owls that were mentioned on here. They had already sold two cases of them and only had two owls left and each was missing an eye. So, they offered them to me for $.25 each and I figured I could make one good by putting both eyes on one and then I'll do some kind of eyes on the other one, only spent $.50. They are by no means quality owls but to put in the tree branches, they will be fine. Owls and sleighs....I'm losing my mind. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

These are not ornament but are approximately 4 1/2-5" with feet and the wire that can be fastened to tree or garlands.