Trusted Contributor

This is such a good đź’ˇ idea! It really helps keeping sheets organized and easily quick glance see what's what. IMG_1279.JPG

Maybe others have seen this, but I never have, and thought it was so clever. The sheets and other pillow case get inserted into one of the pillowcases. 

Her other her tip (which I have heard of) is turning the clothes hangers the opposite way at the beginning of the year, after 6 mos to a year, anything not turned around the other way after being worn gets culled from the closet. 

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

I have done that with my sheets for years.  Takes up less space and all pieces are together.  Great reminder, @LoveMyBaby, as we start this new year and most people are in organizing mode.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

what a great idea ....

Honored Contributor

I must do this!!

Respected Contributor

Looks great, and is a great idea.  First time I'm seeing this.  I'm a very neat folder, but I'm not sure both my top and bottom sheet and other pillow case will all fit into the one case, especially the sheets we use in the  winter.  I'm going to give it a try.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

That is genious!!  I've never seen it either.  I am not a neat sheet folder so I think it would help me, plus the fact that my sheets are king size so the big pillowcase will be great.  As far as the closet,  I have an empty hanger in the place I am up to, trying to wear my clothing from one end to the other and doing just that........donating what I hate and what no longer fits.  It's making me realize how many ridiculous clothes I already own and not to buy more in the new year.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal

I know!! Lol, my linen closet is a disaster and I don't have a lot of space, so this makes perfect sense to incorporate this tip. 

(Can so relate to the ridiculous clothing purchases, that HAS to end NOW)! I'm culling things just about everyday when I get dressed in the a.m. 

I got a kick out of your response, thanks for that! 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I have many more pillow cases than sheet sets ( the sheets wore out but the pillowcases are still in good shape) so I hung a scarf organizer in my closet and I washed & ironed the pillowcases and hung them on the scarf hanger. I used to hang that scarf organizer on a hook inside the linen closet door but now I don't have a linen closet so it is in my bedroom closet.

Honored Contributor

I've seen that done before, but I can fold the sheets up so small that I can get two sets from front to back on the shelf and then another two sets on top of them.

Honored Contributor

I am going to give this a try. My linen closet is pretty big, but I have a lot of sheet sets and towels, so I could really use the extra room.....Thank-you for posting!!!!I just love when people have perfectly neat linen closets and they open them up and you are like-Wow! That is what this reminds me of......