Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I found another view-

Actually like this close up much better ... changed my mind about the bedding ... it's quite lovely and appropriate to the scale.

Honored Contributor

I like the scale and most everything about the bedroom--think it is because of the color of the walls and the ceiling and it is not full of clutter. I would feel  very peaceful in there 

Honored Contributor

I think the scale is fine, I'm just not crazy about any of the components.

Respected Contributor

The room looks to me like it is composed of separate vignettes, with no commonality. The result is discordant.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

It looks like these people attend estate auctions, I'm furnishing a cottage this way.  Some items are jarring, the ceiling light matches nothing, the ceiling itself is too modern, the bowl of pipes on the desk, I could think of all kinds of things to substitue.  The mismatched furniture is OK, but the couch seems frayed in my pic.

Super Contributor

To me,  it looks like a used furniture showroom.  Like a store's vinette.  I don't care for matchy-matchy or a "bedroom set", but this is off, way off.  IMHO

Super Contributor

It's not the scale that caught my eye it's the mix. Too much of everything----country, modern, traditional. I would like it better if it was just one or two styles. I would not have my room like this. But, if you like it I say go for it. It's your room and make it what pleases you.

Respected Contributor

It works.  I don't like the ceiling or the light fixture my the scale is fine.

Honored Contributor

I like the room and the ceiling but not the furnishings they put in it. I would go with larger pieces and a much more clean airy look. I don't like the flea market look they gave this room at all.

Esteemed Contributor

the only SCALE i'm concerned about is the one i have to step on!!  lol.....