Contributor

Pottery Barn has beautiful lamps! I have several of them in various rooms of my home. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@speedy girl wrote:

I really fell in love with the Tiffiany inspired style lamps years ago and still have several in my house. I know people don't use them so much any more but I just love them and can't seem to get rid of them!! 

Tiffany style lamps never go out of style, they are such great works of art.

I have a number of them in my home too, most I bought here. I love them as much today, as when I bought them many years ago. 

I wish they would do a couple of shows a year with these lamps and give them a try again. It has been a very long time since they featured them on air. Evine sells them, and they seem very popular on their network, so I doubt it would be any different here. 

We have 2 Tiffany Style Lamps as well, they are so pretty. My husband just treasures them.....

And then there is me - mission style decor for the most part (mostly inherited antiques from DH's grandmother) so I should have Tiffany style lamps but I just can't make myself like them.Stained glass just is not my thing. In my head it belongs in church only. I do own a small capiz shell lamp, and my china cupboard has a leaded glass front but I just don't like the colored glass.