Honored Contributor

Re: LR's 12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches

On 10/4/2014 PeterDM said: I was at Michael's today and they had some beautiful white picks and garlands. I would check out the store before 10/10...

Peter, thanks for the info. Did you happen to notice the price? I'm sure a lot of us will be checking on the picks at Michaels.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/4/2014 lucymo said:
On 10/4/2014 PeterDM said: I was at Michael's today and they had some beautiful white picks and garlands. I would check out the store before 10/10...

Peter, thanks for the info. Did you happen to notice the price? I'm sure a lot of us will be checking on the picks at Michaels.

Lucy, I didn't notice the price on the picks, but the garland ranged from 18.99 to 22.99 and all picks and garland were 30% off. If you're into white stuff, they had beautiful, white garland made of mini pine cones as well as what looked vaguely like white, cedar garland as well as sugared, white, branch-type garland. For around $16 per 6 ft. piece (with discount), I think it's a decent price. And, as I said, they look beautiful. Very good quality.
Valued Contributor

On 10/4/2014 PeterDM said:

Lucy, I didn't notice the price on the picks, but the garland ranged from 18.99 to 22.99 and all picks and garland were 30% off. If you're into white stuff, they had beautiful, white garland made of mini pine cones as well as what looked vaguely like white, cedar garland as well as sugared, white, branch-type garland. For around $16 per 6 ft. piece (with discount), I think it's a decent price. And, as I said, they look beautiful. Very good quality.

Thank you, Peter for the Michaels information. I am going to check it out tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 PeterDM said:

Thanks, Peter. I have to travel a bit to get to Michaels so I was wondering about the price. I love white décor and these sound like good prices. Thanks so much for sharing, helps out a lot of us.