Valued Contributor

Does anyone here have the Home Reflections S/2 Etched Pedestal w/ Flameless Candles & Timer?

Does anyone have the Home Reflections set/2 etched pedestals with flameless timers, item H200039? I seem to remember it being an old item. I ordered a set of as is in the plum. Reviews seem pretty favorable, with some saying the pedestals are uneven on the bottom. If anyone here has them, I am wondering what their thoughts are on them, and also if they know what the timer function is in them. For some reason, the listing doesn't give that information, it just says timer. Thank you!

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone here have the Home Reflections S/2 Etched Pedestal w/ Flameless Candles & Timer?

I remember a TSV similar to that several years ago. I didn't buy it, so I can't tell you anything about it. I do wish someone at QVC would spend a bit more time with the product descriptions. They are woefully inadequate.

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone here have the Home Reflections S/2 Etched Pedestal w/ Flameless Candles & Timer?

yeah there was a tsv

Honored Contributor

I had some similar, gave them to my mother. The etched glass piece that sat on the pedestal was taller. It was three separate pieces. This pair looks nice.
Valued Contributor

I think they look nice, too, gray cats.

Marsha, it's possible that they were a TSV. I think they are old inventory, but I still like the looks of them.