Honored Contributor

"Swing Into Spring"  List $5,100.  Ebay just over $4,000!

Picture 1 of 3

Does anyone have any Lladro?

I have my grandmother's Mary

Lladró Figurines for sale in Lapland, Kansas | Facebook Marketplace |  Facebook

and I bought this large one about 10 years ago.

Lladró - Figurine, "Wonderful Angel"

Honored Contributor

They used to sell it on ShopHQ.  I always thought the pieces looked so graceful and peaceful but never have had the urge to accumulate "collectibles".  Now people who did, can't get rid of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I always loved Lladro. Years ago, the jewelry stores showcased the figurines in their windows. Not sure if they still do, but they were beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I bought a beautiful large piece of Lladro when I was in Spain in the early 70s.    It's a beautiful, young maiden pouring from a water pitcher with a flock of ducks and flowers at her feet.  It stands about 15-17 inches high and the base is oval and about 10-12 inches wide.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ECBG   I have a couple of Lladro pieces.  I also have many other pieces that I know I will have trouble selling because my kids don't want them, either.  Sigh, a lot of $$$$ spent on Precious Moments, Hummels, Disney and other brands.  Enough that they fill 5 curio cabinets.  I will probably give them out to relatives that have been eyeing them through the years.  🙃

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@ECBG   I have a couple of Lladro pieces.  I also have many other pieces that I know I will have trouble selling because my kids don't want them, either.  Sigh, a lot of $$$$ spent on Precious Moments, Hummels, Disney and other brands.  Enough that they fill 5 curio cabinets.  I will probably give them out to relatives that have been eyeing them through the years.  🙃

@SloopJohnB 

Here, Precious Moments are listed as items consignment WILL take.

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@SloopJohnB    You could do as my grandma did.  She put a piece of masking tape on the bottom of each nick nack with the name of the person she wanted to have it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@SloopJohnB    You could do as my grandma did.  She put a piece of masking tape on the bottom of each nick nack with the name of the person she wanted to have it.

@Kachina624   That's a clever idea!  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

I love Lladro and have several pieces.  My SIL bought them for me when she visited her family in Spain.   Prices there were a lot more reasonable than what they were selling for here.  I don't care if they're not worth much anymore.  Have no desire to sell any of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought two pieces of Lladro when I vacationed in Spain in the early '70s. They are two small swans and I still display them.  I also have a large piece - a mother holdig her young daughter which I bough after my mother died. I think they are beautiful and well made.  Now my collection of Hummels is another story.  I had so many that I eventually gave most away to a family member who wanted them.