Honored Contributor

photo 100_2431_zps78762b06.jpgI don't have the lights in yet and then I will add some moss to cover the battery box. Please post your pics too.

Respected Contributor

Re: LISA R'S CLOCHE DECORATED.

That's terrific, Lucymo. Great job!

Trusted Contributor

That's adorable, and I'm sure will look great with the lights and moss. Love that little critter.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks so nice, lucy. Thanks for the pic. I like the variety of Fall colors from light to dark that you used.

Respected Contributor

What a fabulous job you did, Lucymo!! This is one of my most favorite purchases this year. Wait til you add lights...it is the ultimate touch! Thanks for sharing!
Honored Contributor

lucymo, good job...very cute!!

hopeQ1, if decorating is not your thing that's cool, but no need to be nasty about others who do enjoy it.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Wow so rude. Think the junior high group has invaded the forum again. Lucy your cloche is very sweet. Sorry fr the nasty comment just put him/her on invisible status. I did! Luv that little bird.
Honored Contributor

If I misunderstood your meaning, then I apologize to you.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Snickster, I'm sorry you misinterpreted my post. I wasn't being NASTY, that wasn't my point at all !

I'm just so blown away by the number of people who feel compelled to decorate with their cloche, which Lisa did make a big deal out of selling, and then they all posted pictures of it as if they were all bragging as if saying "Look at me, look at mine" ! Home decor items are sold all year long, but Lisa has gone overboard with her cloche item, as if it was a big push to get it out there. she wrote about it a lot, took pictures, and obviously stirred up a lot of publicity about it. More than usual items throughout the year or any holiday items. Now it's a contest almost.

I got tickled at the number of homes now that have new cloche's, which probably wouldn't, if Lisa hadn't done her big selling job ! They weren't cheap either ! So, she did her job well !! But I fail to see why everyone feels the need to get theirs advertised on the forums, almost like it's a contest to see who made the prettiest !

Trust me, I have NOTHING against decorating, I think it's nice as long as it's tasteful and not overdone, certainly not like the Griswold's.

My thoughts are more about human nature, societal trends, marketing, and the results of electronic trends and sales, and Lisa's ability to sell a certain item, more than you think it was a NASTY attack on any particular person.

I guess if you can't relay an opinion without people being able to hear emotion, voice inflection, etc., your personality isn't going to come across as you intended it to. My bad. Sorry.

But I still think it's funny! Smile{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Fair enough. Sorry if I took it the wrong way. I'm not into the cloche thing, either. How much do those go for, anyway?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Does it have to be ""Lisa's cloche""? Wouldn't any cloche from a craft store work the same?