Frequent Contributor

The same boxes are at Zulily but you get 3 for less than LR is asking for 2

Honored Contributor

What's a L.R. Bird Box?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sherylsiu   I just went to Lisa Robertson's website to see if I could figure out what you were talking about (in case LR means Lisa Robertson).  Are you talking about the filigree boxes with bird detail?  If so, she has two pictured but is selling each one separately.  The smaller 5" box is $39 and the larger 8" box is $49.  They are pretty, but I would never order anything from her website.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

Yes that is what I am talking about Zulily is selling 3,small,medium,and large for $87.00

Honored Contributor

If the OP is referring to Lisa Robertson's products, I don't know why QVC allows these posts.

Any other retailer that sells similar products that QVC sells, are routinely deleted???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: L.R. Bird boxes

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

If the OP is referring to Lisa Robertson's products, I don't know why QVC allows these posts.

Any other retailer that sells similar products that QVC sells, are routinely deleted???

@KingstonsMom  Posters post about sales and buying from many other stores. Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Amazon, the list goes on and on. No reason for these threads to be poofed.

Valued Contributor

I agree,,

When will it ever stop with this woman and her junk..

Come on MaryBeth QVC,,, put a block on any and all mention of her,

Probably using Q page to advertise.

Frequent Contributor

They probably will not delete this because Zulily accepts QVC credit card

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

You can post about other retailers on the forums....cannot post a link to the site or a coupon code.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom.   She's legal unless she posts a L.R. link.  She can do all the mentioning she wishes, although most of us wish she wouldn't.

Since Zulily is part of the Qurate Group, she could have posted a link to their bird boxes and we would have known what she was talking about.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment