Respected Contributor
  • I am thinking about buying knit sheets for my bed.  Any pros or cons?  TIA
Honored Contributor

The ones I've had were very smooth and soft.  Fit the bed well and stayed tucked.  I like them for summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I love my Target brand jersey sheets called Room Essentials. They are So soft, wash after wash. I will never go back to woven.

Esteemed Contributor

When I don't have my polar fleece sheets on I'm using knit ones. Found some at Marshall's quite a few years back and they refuse to wear out. Of course I don't use them on a regular basis so that might be why they still look new.

Regular Contributor

I LOVE knit sheets!  They are all that I use during the warmer months of the year.  I only use flannel in the colder months.  

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I bought knit sheets for my boys' twin beds.  They were nice, soft, and went on the bed easily.  BUT, I did not like how the fitted sheets got stretched out and looked sloppy.  Personally, I like the fitted sheet to stay tight and snug.  But after a day or two, the ones I had on the twin beds were a mess.  For that reason, I never tried them on our queen size beds.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I have a few sets of knit sheets. I think they are great!