Respected Contributor

I used to watch their show years ago and enjoy their makeovers with salvage (aka "Junk")...they were fun to watch and very creative. They used to do some fun Facebook Lives too. I follow them on social media and they announced they are coming to QVC. I didn't read the whole post...not sure what they will be bringing. Supposedly this deal was in "talks" pre-Covid, and now coming to fruition. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Junk Gypsies Coming To QVC

I thought they were already there, alive and well.  Well, maybe not the official Junk Gypsies. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another new brand that will be very appealing to some here ...Judgy Judgy Meangirls

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I looked up their website and it appears it could be a lot of fun.  They do sell some clothing.  We'll see. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I thought they were already there, alive and well.  Well, maybe not the official Junk Gypsies. 

Best laugh of the day!

I never heard of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, Your sense of humor never fails to disappoint.

Actually, before I read your message, I was thinking the same thing.  Like “So, tell me something new.”  LOL

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT    I just blurt out and say what everyone else is thinking.  Lol. 

Honored Contributor

I like their style so it will be interesting to see what they bring. Might be worth a look to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I looked up their website and it appears it could be a lot of fun.  They do sell some clothing.  We'll see. 

I just looked too, very interesting and fun.  Can only imagine the comments on the boards.  😂

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I do so get it, but have to say in this case I think there might acutally be some potential !

In my pantry with my cupcakes...