Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano's Livestream (inside her NY home) Event - Aug 10, 12P ET

@NickNack,

I loved that fireplace, too. I was so surprised at how small the bedroom was. I can't imagine having all that white carpet and furniture. Wonder if she has any pets...lol! I wouldn't mind having that clothes carousel in my closet.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NickNack,

I loved that fireplace, too. I was so surprised at how small the bedroom was. I can't imagine having all that white carpet and furniture. Wonder if she has any pets...lol! I wouldn't mind having that clothes carousel in my closet.Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee  When I saw that carpet and the scent sticks in the vases on the floor I thought she must not have any pets.  She had a picture of a big white dog on her dresser, though.  I guess it could have been her granddog or something.  I'm sure all that stuff that she sells like the Little Steamer and the pots and pans aren't actually out all the time though.  A lot of it was staged for the show, so maybe the scent sticks aren't on the floor all the time.  I liked her clothes carousel, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Finally back now was gone all day....thanks for posting that I can go watch video at HSN....going over to have a look now!  Sounds kinda boring all white and all.  I'll post back after I watch.

Respected Contributor

Ok not alot of color...BUT beautiful home....lot's of white with sand and browns mostly...with some small pops of purple...very small.  But wow the windows and layout was really nice.  Great pool and out door patio area.  She said the home is 42000 sq ft....can't imagine the AC bill on that property!  I liked the closet...that dry cleaner rack is a good idea too!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Ok not alot of color...BUT beautiful home....lot's of white with sand and browns mostly...with some small pops of purple...very small.  But wow the windows and layout was really nice.  Great pool and out door patio area.  She said the home is 42000 sq ft....can't imagine the AC bill on that property!  I liked the closet...that dry cleaner rack is a good idea too!

You can pick up one of those clothes carousel racks from Houzz dot com for a mere $4100 @tsavorite. It will hold all your Huggable hangers so nicely.Woman Wink @tsavoriteWoman Very Happy

That pool is awesome!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

You can pick up one of those clothes carousel racks from Houzz dot com for a mere $4100 @tsavorite. It will hold all your Huggable hangers so nicely.Woman Wink @tsavoriteWoman Very Happy

That pool is awesome!

OMGoodness 4100.00!! @SilleeMee I am still thinking on those hangers....saw some dupes at the local TJMaxx store.  Joy does have a decent deal....30 for $20 free shipping....maybe I should get purple ones like hers? LOL

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

she sure sells alot of those hangers....had a set on today buy 20 get 10 more...so 30 total for 19.00 free shipping...wonder if they really work or are worth it?  I like the hangers I get when I purchase a top at say Kohl's.  

I hope I remember to watch...I like seeing inside of most folks homes LOL something fun about that if they really would let you "snoop" around!

In my opinion, the Huggable Hangers are definitely worth buying.   Pretty much always free shipping too.

Respected Contributor

Ok I got some...the shirt/top ones...24 pack in a yellow color...chrome.  Just gonna test the water out! The other pack I saw had more colors but now only 3 and I didn't like those colors at all.  Hope I like em!!

Respected Contributor

For some reason I cannot "watch now" on the HSN page.

Regular Contributor

The first time I bought Joy's hangers, it was here on QVC. Now that QVC is merging with HSN, I'm hopeful the hangers will be sold once again on QVC. (No big deal, though, because I can always buy them on HSN like I've been doing since Joy moved over to that shopping channel.)