Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano's Livestream (inside her NY home) Event - Aug 10, 12P ET

@Nicknack wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, there's a banner on Joy's HSN page. Says August 10. If you click it a bunch of her stuff shows up with anniversary pricing. @NickNack

spacer.gif

Thanks @SilleeMee.  This is a really stupid question, but does livestreaming mean that it's going to be streamed on the website instead of TV?  

Not a stupid question at all  @NickNackWoman Happy Yes, livestream is a website thing. I'm going to pull it up on my smart TV so I can get a big view of her house.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Oh bummer....I won't be home at noon tomorrow!  

I think you can view it on your smartphone @tsavorite

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, there's a banner on Joy's HSN page. Says August 10. If you click it a bunch of her stuff shows up with anniversary pricing. @NickNack

spacer.gif

Thanks @SilleeMee.  This is a really stupid question, but does livestreaming mean that it's going to be streamed on the website instead of TV?  

Not a stupid question at all  @NickNackWoman Happy Yes, livestream is a website thing. I'm going to pull it up on my smart TV so I can get a big view of her house.

Okay thanks @SilleeMee.  That's why I couldn't find it on the schedule then.  I hope I'll remember to watch it.  I'll bet they won't end up showing a lot of her house though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Listening to her always gave me a major headache - too loud, too talkative.  She's talented, but that's about all I can give her.

When people complain about Susan Graver my thoughts always go back to Joy as being much the same. Seems like a friendly person but just too excitable for my liking.  Have bought a few of her items over the years but the only ones I think of as special are the hangers. Seldom have I seen 5 stars on anything else.

Honored Contributor

I love here makeup remover face cloths, set of five. They are on sale right now for less than $10, reg price was $20. Huge customer pick.

joy-miracle-makeup-remover-ultra-soft-5-piece-towel-set-d-20161129154124703-505145_339.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The feed is up but it's not "live". 

Her living room is all white. In fact the whole house is all white, off-white and creams. Wow it  is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

I remembered to turn it on about 12:30 and only saw the one room they were sitting in with the piano behind them.  I wish I had seen her closet.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

I remembered to turn it on about 12:30 and only saw the one room they were sitting in with the piano behind them.  I wish I had seen her closet.

You can still watch it @NickNack. Just go the HSN homepage and scroll down about half way. On the left side there is a WATCH NOW button. The video is about 40 minutes long.

Honored Contributor

It's a nice house, don't get me wrong. But for a multimillionaire I expected to see something more. Her closet was nice but for the organizational wizard that she is, I expected to see so much more. The rest of her house was, for lack of  better words, plain and lacked any warmth to it. It looked like a house you'd see in a showroom setting. I was a bit disappointed with the video.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's a nice house, don't get me wrong. But for a multimillionaire I expected to see something more. Her closet was nice but for the organizational wizard that she is, I expected to see so much more. The rest of her house was, for lack of  better words, plain and lacked any warmth to it. It looked like a house you'd see in a showroom setting. I was a bit disappointed with the video.

@SilleeMee  I just watched it.  I was disappointed, too.  Her bedroom wasn't very big for a house that size.  Her closet wasn't just fabulous either.  I did love her fireplace.  We didn't get to see much of the house, just a few rooms.  I thought she would show more than she did.

-Henry David Thoreau