Honored Contributor

Joy Mangano's Livestream (inside her NY home) Event - Aug 10, 12P ET

[ Edited ]

HSN is going to show her closet and tour her home live. I want to see her closet if nothing else.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano's Livestream (inside her NY home) Event - Aug 10, 12P ET

@SilleeMee

I will bet it is the epitome of organized!

Will try to watch!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Listening to her always gave me a major headache - too loud, too talkative.  She's talented, but that's about all I can give her.

Respected Contributor

she sure sells alot of those hangers....had a set on today buy 20 get 10 more...so 30 total for 19.00 free shipping...wonder if they really work or are worth it?  I like the hangers I get when I purchase a top at say Kohl's.  

I hope I remember to watch...I like seeing inside of most folks homes LOL something fun about that if they really would let you "snoop" around!

Honored Contributor

I think her hangers are the best @tsavorite. I have many in my home.Woman Happy

I'm looking forward to seeing her home. It's her 20th Anniversary on HSN so pricing will be good.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

she sure sells alot of those hangers....had a set on today buy 20 get 10 more...so 30 total for 19.00 free shipping...wonder if they really work or are worth it?  I like the hangers I get when I purchase a top at say Kohl's.  

I hope I remember to watch...I like seeing inside of most folks homes LOL something fun about that if they really would let you "snoop" around!

@tsavorite  Her hangers are definitely worth it.  I replaced all of the hangers in my home with hers about five years or so ago.  I've never had any of them break.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   I was going to record it, but my Tivo guide says that Diane Gilman will be on at noon tomorrow (8/10)  ET.  It doesn't have a listing for Joy Mangano all day.  HSN's program guide also shows Diane Gilman at that time.  Are you sure it's tomorrow?  I'd like to see her house.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Yes, there's a banner on Joy's HSN page. Says August 10. If you click it a bunch of her stuff shows up with anniversary pricing. @NickNack

spacer.gif

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, there's a banner on Joy's HSN page. Says August 10. If you click it a bunch of her stuff shows up with anniversary pricing. @NickNack

spacer.gif

Thanks @SilleeMee.  This is a really stupid question, but does livestreaming mean that it's going to be streamed on the website instead of TV?  

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Oh bummer....I won't be home at noon tomorrow!