Contributor

Joy Mahgano Hangers Does anyone know where iIcan get Joy Magan Hangers with brass Hooks?

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mahgano Hangers Does anyone know where iIcan get Joy Magan Hangers with brass Hooks?

@TerBoop    There was a discussion here yesterday about Joy's hangers.  They seem to be unavailable everywhere and nobody knows if HSN plans to carry them again. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Joy Mahgano Hangers Does anyone know where iIcan get Joy Magan Hangers with brass Hooks?

Ebay.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon

Respected Contributor

Try Marshalls, TJ Maxx

Esteemed Contributor

I am disappointed that HSN no longer carries Huggable Hangers.  Those hangers are in my personal favorites hall of fame of items I have purchased from TV shopping over the years. 

You may find some Huggable Hangers on Ebay or Amazon. The hangers sold at TJ Maxx and Marshalls are look-alikes.  They are not original Huggable Hangers, therefore may not have the same quality and be more susceptible to color rubbing off on clothing and hooks breaking than Joy's originals.  

Super Contributor

I've been on a mission to find these hangers too, and recently started a thread in the Q Talk forum.  It looks like they are gone for good and all the knockoffs get mixed reviews. Someone recommended the velvet hangers from Costco, but I don't know if they have brass hooks.

Maybe we all should email the buyers at HSN and urge them to start carrying them again.  I honestly don't know why they would discontinue such a popular product line.  It would be worth a shot.

Respected Contributor

Maybe Ollie's Bargain Outlet? Things come and go fast there.

Super Contributor

I could be wrong, but I think I read that Joy was the one who broke ties with HSN, not HSN not wanting to carry her hangers. They are the best...others are not the same. It's very disappointing that they are hard to find now.

Contributor

TARGET was selling Joy's Huggable Hangars.