Honored Contributor

Re: I'm getting into my "crafty" mood & re-purposing

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  Did you get yourself another Origami Shelf today?  They had a nice one but good heavens that thing had more add-on accessories than a Barbie Doll. 

@Kachina624   No new purchases!    I just recently unboxed and set up the last THREE shelving units.....(pink ones for the spare bedroom)......but the Monsoon has hit full blast.    The dewpoint has  been hovering around 70.........and I am as limp and useless as wilted celery (!)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  I know what you mean about the monsoon.  Lots of humidity but little rain.  We've had 2  20 minute downpours.  That's it. 

It's a disgrace but my order of 2 racks is still in the box. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 Lovely! You are very talented!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD

Thank you I'm re-purposing as I don't want "dark" colors anymore.

I wish I had confidence in myself to refinish my oak coffee table to whitewash ....

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 if you can do that intricate plaque, then the coffee table will be a breeze!  Just schmeer on the white and wipe it off!!  Haha!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

It started with this plaque my gf tossed in trash since it was completely faded & white:

IMG_6466.JPG

Today I'm spray painting my lawn furniture to change it from boring white!  I went to estate sale & picked up a few outside pieces that need some "TLC" I am going to work on them after my company leaves.

Spray paint & those little acrylic paints are becoming my new best friend.  

@homedecor1

Beautiful job!