Honored Contributor
pumpkin carved with traditional jackolantern face, with spherical striped lollipops covering top to resemble hair

leaf pumpkin

pumpkin carved and painted with blue pickup truck design appearing to haul a toy green trailer filled with mini pumpkins
I'm getting tired of heat and humidity. Thinking of Fall today. 
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  I'm ready too! Too many days in the 90's with very little rain. Looking forward to decorating for Fall. Will probably start the first week in September.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute pumpkins. I can wait. 

Honored Contributor

Count me in, I'm so ready for Fall!

flat lay photography of purple and red leaves

Honored Contributor

I've had it with summer !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I liked summer as a kid.  No school and going to the pool everyday.  The ony thing I like about it now is my beautiful flowers. 

For a little bit of variety how about a month of summer in the 80's, a month of winter for the snow but not too much and the rest of the year Fall.  That sounds perfect to me.

Valued Contributor

I am ready for the fall...I can't wait to wear ankle boots and long sleeve shirts or light weight sweaters....eat pumpkin spice muffins with pumpkin spice coffee...etc....

Respected Contributor

OMG, the lollipop head pumpkin girl is adorable!!! 

Thanks so much for this post!

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Ready For Fall

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 wrote:

I liked summer as a kid.  No school and going to the pool everyday.  The ony thing I like about it now is my beautiful flowers. 

For a little bit of variety how about a month of summer in the 80's, a month of winter for the snow but not too much and the rest of the year Fall.  That sounds perfect to me.

Yes. I agree. I've often said, every other season should get two months each and fall gets the other six. I used to enjoy summer, but these days, I venture out as little as possible. It would suit me if the temperature never went above seventy-five degrees, tops, and with reasonable humidity.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Early fall with beautiful leaves and early spring with life renewed - my favorites!