Honored Contributor

Re: I Need To Stop With The Microfiber Cloths.

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know I have way more Lock&Locks than necessary. 😔

I think I'm president of that club!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I purchase multiple of items when I shop just so I don't have to go back to the store for several months. I stocked up on supplies before winter because I don't want to get out when it's cold. LOL!!!

I have some microfiber clothes but not that many. I don't use them that much. I cannot stand how they feel. I use them for my sunglasses, mirrors TV/computer screen.

@Nightowlz  I don't like the nubby ones because things stick to them like they're velcro and doesn't come out when you wash them.  I got sucked in by one of those clay cleaners recently which came with 3 microfiber cloths that are not nubby, but more of a small waffle weave and I love those, but I'm saving them for my mirrors because I only have 3 of them.

@Icegoddess 

So I guess you are saying not all microfiber clothes are the same. Guess I have never had any other besides the nubby ones.

I have the Rubbermaid glass & mirror clothes from Amazon to use on mirrors. Just found out they are microfiber. They must be like the other microfiber clothes you are talking about. I never knew they were microfiber? I like those they work pretty good.

@Nightowlz They call these microfiber cloths on the Bio Cleaner product page on QVC.  

Microfiber.jpg

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Have you never had your own "wild hair" and purchased multiples of something and wondered why?

Purchased multiples of something? YES! I taught in Japan when I was young, and I learned if I didn't get something when I saw it I wouldn't get it at all. The local store was out of lasagna noodles for 6 months!

I've tried to break that habit, but I can't. So if I really like something I will usually get more than one. And as far as groceries go, I always get more - just in case! Smiley Wink