Honored Contributor
No white sofas. Never. Ever. 😂
Don’t like it overall.
Esteemed Contributor

I have neutral walls and carpet, but have a burgundy sofa, love seat and curtains.

This room is nice, but it does need some color.

Respected Contributor

@wilma   I love it and wouldn't change a thing.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@wilma Change the light fixtures and in my world I would change the couch out, other than that I could deal with it.  The color scheme is actually calming and serene.

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma. I think it's beautiful.  I would add color with flowers, throws, and pillows.   That way you can change with the seasons while keeping the lovely, calming base.  Besides, those windows allow the colors of nature to Grace your room.

Respected Contributor

@wilma 

I'd add color, but softer colors for the sofa & loveseat, then see if the gray is compatible.  A nice area rug with soft colors would be nice as well.  I like the white patio (or a different pastel color) set because I feel darker colors in the sun get too hot.  I'd get rid of the birch branches & replace those with beautiful landscape art.  Also, add a nice colorful fruit bowl on the table.

I feel those ceiling light fixtures are very trendy & started as far as I know with an HGTV (won't mention) show.  I think ceiling lights with possibly black metal frame for contrast would look very nice.  

Not sure if the beautiful windows & doors have a hidden privacy shade, etc.?  If not, maybe check to see what's available to add something when needed.

@wilma  thank you for sharing this beautiful room with us.

Honored Contributor

I'd do the gray chairs in a pale aqua or seaglass.  Otherwise, just what I would buy! 

Honored Contributor

Wow, @Desert Lily,  what an astute and sensitive analysis of the room.  Knew this about you before, but impressed again, that you really know your stuff!

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful room, but I would add some color to the table, and also above the fireplace. I actually kind of like the light fixtures, the more I look at them! lol....

Honored Contributor

I love this room as is.

The only think I would add is a few green plants to compliment the inside of the home with the scene of the beautiful outdoor scenery. 

I think if flow better with that addition.