Honored Contributor

I've got about 4 lap quilts going on, and a peach shawl.  What are you working on this week?  Miss visiting with the Senior Center ladies who knit and crochet.  We still don't have a time we can return yet.  So, still at home doing my stuff.

Honored Contributor

I knit and I have 3 lap robes and/or baby blankets going.  Just got some more yarn from Joann.  I belong to 2 church knitting groups and neither has scheduled any meetings.  But knitting is one of the things that has kept me sane this past year--LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Could you,would you tell me the pattern for the lap blankets (knitting)?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I'm working on a prayer shawl and some crocheted succulents for my Doctor who is moving on to bigger things.

Respected Contributor

Knitting a baby blanket just to stay busy.  Easy pattern so mindless knitting, almost. No babies expected so I will donate it somewhere.  I have yarn for a few more.

Also started a jigsaw puzzle yesterday. 

Trusted Contributor

I crochet in spurts--a few months on, a few months off. So I almost always have multiple things going on. My sister made me a lovely quilt, and I'm creating a throw that "matches" it--as much as crocheted squares can match fabric ones. I'm about 2/3 done, and it sits in a basket on my bed in pieces, day after day. I'm making a shawl for a friend that's mostly done. I've got a lot of experiments going with, I guess you'd call it crocheted jewelry. And do I have yarn? Heaven save me from buying more!

Honored Contributor

It has been about 25 years since I crocheted or knitted. This was the last piece of work I did...an afghan that covers a queen-size bed.

I then started working on counted cross stitch/needlepoint for awhile and then stopped that about 10 years ago. 

My main hobbies now are gardening/birding & reading...

Enjoy all your projects ladies Smiley Happy

P1500763.JPG

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

It has been about 25 years since I crocheted or knitted. This was the last piece of work I did...an afghan that covers a queen-size bed.

I then started working on counted cross stitch/needlepoint for awhile and then stopped that about 10 years ago. 

My main hobbies now are gardening/birding & reading...

Enjoy all your projects ladies Smiley Happy

P1500763.JPG

It's beautiful! I love the colors you used. 

Honored Contributor

I took up simple knitting as a stress reliever during COVID.  I have only made scarves and cowls so far but I plan on trying my hand at a hat.

There are such good YouTube videos on knitting and probably crocheting.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't knit.  I can crochet, but not real well.  I just taught myself and can follow patterns that aren't too hard.  

My thing is counted X stitch.  Have soooooo many scenes done.  Been doing it for about 30 years.  I do landscapes mostly.  Working on a victorian home scene right now.  I did a huge Italian (my heritage) outdoor street scene that my kids had framed for me.  Just love it.

It's been a long year!!  Sure hope this virus is coming to an end, but not holding my breath.  I have both my shots.