Honored Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby Furniture Price Question

@momtochloewrote:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply and help me.  I am shocked that I am looking at a piece of furniture as I truly thought I was done but I just can't get that cabinet out of my mind!

Thank you all again . . . . Smiley Happy

======================

I saw a wooden cart there that I liked, but it was still too much. If I could take 40% off the sale price, then I'd have bought it. Make sure you are satisfied with the quality before you buy. Some items look nice but would fall apart if you put a hand towel in the drawer.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 did you end up getting that gorgeous little cabinet at HL?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

I haven't been back as I've been in the middle of my "construction zone" and I can't put anything where I'd like right now because my LR/DR areas are filled with stuff from kitchen/den.

I can't get to where I wanted to put it🙀

So on Wednesday life maybe back to normal because they will be doing the demo in bathroom (other side of house).  Then I'll measure and make my decision.

Today, I have 30% off total reg purchase (sale 25% off accent furniture) so Kirklands here I come😮😮😮😮 love their furniture!!!!  And Home Goods is in same shopping center😱😱😱😱😱

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

just letting you know I was very disappointed with the selection in our Kirklands today.   The store had very little inventory which makes me think they may be closing this store.

Over in the Venice area the smaller Kirklands is closing because they are opening a huge Kirklands home & decor store in early April.  I guess I will decide on the table I saw at HL if I want it soon instead of driving 2 hours to Venice area.

Home Goods didn't have anything I liked.

They are also opening a new store here projected for May at our outlets called "AtHome".  My friends have been in other states and they said you can spend all day in there.  My kind of store!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Well I found my entry table today at Bealls outlet. What a great deal it was $69 but I got 15% off sr discount & I never do this but they were offering another 20% off today to open their cc.  

I asked them to hold it for me (I paid for it) because it's chaos here with painters and they were happy to do it until Wed morning.  Now I hope it fits just right -- forgot to measure it🙄.

7DE4FC5B-149B-45B4-85BE-6D0214F0C37F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I love this!  Great color and I love the natural wood top (I wish we had a Beals around here).  Excellent choice my friend (and ps, your remodel is gorgeous, Congratulations!).  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I picked it up today fits perfectly in my small entry from garage.45A48F58-0A97-4FE8-B5A5-40931C0BEE53.jpeg

Tomorrow Im heading to HL to look for "farmhouse" decor (kitchen) and a pic for above the table 

Regular Contributor

Love the AtHome stores!  The closest to me is about 1-1/2 hrs away but I go 2 or 3 times a year.  They have everything for home decor, inside and out.  I love Bealls also, we go several times to the regular stores and the outlets when we go to Florida.