Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono I normally like pink, those chairs are just too bright of a pink, that is all I see when I look at that picture.  The kitchen is really nice but lost with those chairs being the focal point, tone down the chairs with just a hint of pink and maybe it would?

I just saw a vintage picture yesterday of pink dishes/cookware, I think that would be overkill!

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono

Definitely not for me! I agree with a couple remarks made by other posters.  I like the pink towels. The tub reminds me of the kind in a mental hospital. I don't like the floors, and the stark looking block walls depress me.  In fact, if you took out the pink towels, the chair, and the cute little rolling stand, the room would look like a dreary mental hospital from bygone days. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

@lolakimono

Definitely not for me! I agree with a couple remarks made by other posters.  I like the pink towels. The tub reminds me of the kind in a mental hospital. I don't like the floors, and the stark looking block walls depress me.  In fact, if you took out the pink towels, the chair, and the cute little rolling stand, the room would look like a dreary mental hospital from bygone days. LOL.

@CaliKat

"Shabby Chic Asylum Bath?"

"Victorian Sanatorium?"

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Not from the same home, but I found a "hint of pink" kitchen-

@lolakimono

Now this I like! Woman Very Happy

I like pink, but if it were my kitchen, I would change the fabric to blue and white, and add more blue and white accessories to the room.

Valued Contributor

The pink backed chairs in that kitchen would look good with minty green cabinets.

Honored Contributor

Love everything but the pink towels.

Esteemed Contributor

Not crazy about this room - and that mirror HAS.TO.GO.

Honored Contributor

pretty for a womans bath

Trusted Contributor

I think so too.

Honored Contributor

My Mother had a brother (actually many) and his wife wanted a pink kitchen. This was in the early 60's. It was lovely but never used. No one was allowed to sit in or cook in it. Every thing was done in the basement. My uncle had to sit on a lawn chair as did their children. I know this is OT but the pink br got me thinking.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.