Super Contributor

Do any of you have any experience with these? I ordered a set for our bed today, as they are on Easy Pay on another channel and I figured for less than $20 we can try them out. I recently ordered a set of Northern Nights here at the Q (400 thread count), but they are not like the sheets of old (and we have a lot of NN sheets from years past, cotton & flannel). It seems that they have changed them.

So, we are going to try these Highgate Manor (600 thread count) and see if we like them. Why is it so difficult to find nice, quality sheets nowadays?

Please offer your reviews of the Highgate Manor if you have any experience with them. I think I will try some from Nate Berkus next depending on how I like these. I love Land's End stuff, but they charge a fortune for sheets. I bet they are great though. Most everything I have ever gotten from Land's End is terrific!

Occasional Contributor

Hello, because I am in search of Highgate Manor sheets and if they are being sold anywhere for online purchase, I came upon your post.

Anyhow, I purchased 2 sets of these sheets from HSN many years ago, at least 10 or more.  Just recently the fitted sheets of both sets became so threadbare they tore.  But the pillow cases and the top flat sheet are going strong, not kidding.  Best purchase of sheets I've ever made, and the only ones cool enough for me to sleep on.  It is very hard to find all cotton sheets in today's market.  Im not sure the Concierge brand HSN now sells are of the same quality but I'm going to do some reveiw reading before I purchase.