Occasional Contributor

Help with name of QVC House Brand Premium Sheets from the 2000's

Do you guys remember when QVC had just two house brand sheets? One was Northern Nights of course and the other, I can't remember the name but they were often called their "premium" sheets.

I have a set of them that were so thick and at the same time so soft and comfortable.  If I heard of saw the name I'd know it but I just can't think of it.  

The brand is no longer on the website for sure but I was hoping someone would remember what I was talking about.

Respected Contributor

Re: Help with name of QVC House Brand Premium Sheets from the 2000's

Amadeus?

Honored Contributor

I thought Amadeus too.

They made some in silk \ cotton blend for a while.

Loved them!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

It was Amadeus. I loved those sheets!

Honored Contributor

And they are back.

But I'm not sure they are going to be the same quality as back in the day. 

The last time they presented this brand, I believe the Northern Nights team was doing the presenting, so I have to wonder if they now (or maybe always did) fall under the NN umbrella.

They just had a Big Deal or TSV on a comforter in this brand, My mom got one (I almost did) and I'm sorry I did not. I thought the quality was good for what Q is carrying today in down products. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much! That's what it is!

I have a set that must be between 8-12 years old they are purple and they are this very heavy sheet but at the same time soft. And they are still great!  

I knew I'd recognize it when I heard it. I don't know how they made the sheets so thick like that but still soft and never had a pilling problem.  

Also back in the day I had a set of 350 TC Sateen Northen Nights sheets that were better quality than many of the sheets selling now at 7-800 TC.  Just seems like the quality is spotty now, I wish QVC would be consistent on that, or at least keep one line that is more expensive but worth it.  

Occasional Contributor

So glad I'm not alone in remembering those!

Occasional Contributor

They're back?! OK I'm off to search it, might help now that you guys jogged my memory with the name.

Occasional Contributor

I am seeing 13 results for Amadeus but they are all quilts and comforters.  

But now I can at least search for the name now and again and see if they bring back some sheets.  

Appreciate all the feedback on this from everyone.