Honored Contributor

Re: Heartfelt Home Sneak Peek - Wed. March 18

Thanks mousiegirl! I am loving the sunflowers, I have an older sunflower wreath of her's that I've been using for years, it maybe time for a new one, especially since I use ferns on my front porch!Wink

Super Contributor

I just purchased the set of two crackled bunnies h202466. I missed them last year and I was so glad to see that Valerie brought them back. Thanks for the link and discussion.
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 PeterDM said:

I'm curious to hear if people like this new stuff. I am uninspired.

I'm with you! Just nothing I can't live without. I'd have use for the sunflower wreath outside, but I don't like paying that much for a wreath that will face the elements and last one or two seasons.

I think that at this time of year, I'm looking to have less home decor out and about. Too busy outside to have time to fuss with indoor decor, like I do in other seasons.

Super Contributor

Also, my two cents... Even though some may not be thrilled by this collection, I'm so glad that Valerie brings us great things on QVC. She is a class act all the way and I know she works hard to bring things most will love at a reasonable price!!! Just saying!
Super Contributor

Is anyone interested in the pedestals with glass tops? They are not available yet...

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Pamula said:

Is anyone interested in the pedestals with glass tops? They are not available yet...

I didn't even notice them until someone mentioned them, so yes, I am interested in seeing them presented. I wish they would come in other finishes.

Honored Contributor

I like Val, I like some of her things, but it would appear, having seen a number of the items she offers sold elsewhere under other names, that 'her' items are not necessarily 'her' items and are not exclusive, either to her or QVC... Personally, I'd like to see more of a mix of home decor options sold here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I see Valerie's chirping cardinals are on clearance, H201188.

Honored Contributor

I think I am safe this time. There is nothing calling my name so I'll just drink my tea and enjoy the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting us know, mousiegirl. This show sneaked up on me. I didn't realize Valerie would be on anytime soon.