Honored Contributor

Re: Heartfelt Home Sneak Peek - Wed. March 18

On 3/18/2015 PeterDM said:

The best part of last night's show was how Valerie and Kirsten became a little loopy in the last half hour. They were visibly exhausted, and a couple of times, they each said things that made absolutely no sense. I felt so bad for them, because they were obviously so tired, but they also made me giggle. It was very entertaining.

I must have fallen asleep just before that, too bad.

Valued Contributor

I only stayed up to catch about 45 minutes of the early morning show. I watched the morning presentation of the votives and agree they have a lot of pink! I did hear Pat mention they were glass and bigger than a votive. I haven't purchased them yet but thought the Hydrangea option was very pretty, too.

Valerie's smaller wire apothecary showed up in the "AS IS" section (my favorite place to shop..lol) so I picked that up in white. That's all so far.

Regular Contributor

The girl and boy lamp Valerie had on today at 49.00 were 99.00 in Sturbridge Yankee Catalog. Thanks Val for keeping prices down....
Honored Contributor

I ordered the girl lamp for one of our guest rooms, without seeing the presentation. I thought it was really pretty. I hope it is in person. I returned the last item I ordered from her line.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

FYI Val's Mercury glass eggs are in the AS IS section H206350. I missed out on these, so I got one set. They're $14.95. I bought mine this morning and they are still available.

As Is Set of 12 Mercury Glass Eggs w/ Hangers by Valerie

Trusted Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Luv_My_Beagle said:

FYI Val's Mercury glass eggs are in the AS IS section H206350. I missed out on these, so I got one set. They're $14.95. I bought mine this morning and they are still available.

Good score! I looked on As Is and the bunnies and eggs are half price! Score! Those eggs would look good hanging from my chandelier.

Honored Contributor

I have a set of these MG eggs and I really like them. One review said they didn't have enough color but I think they are very pretty with the softer colors. I have them in a crystal basket and they look great. I ordered another set from As Is. I hope you'll love yours.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 lucymo said:

<br />

<br /> As Is Set of 12 Mercury Glass Eggs w/ Hangers by Valerie

I have a set of these MG eggs and I really like them. One review said they didn't have enough color but I think they are very pretty with the softer colors. I have them in a crystal basket and they look great. I ordered another set from As Is. I hope you'll love yours.

Hopefully my AS IS eggs will arrive in good shape. I've had good luck purchasing AS IS products and check that section frequently.

I bet your MG eggs look beautiful in your crystal basket! Enjoy...

Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I bought the set of 2 tea cups with lids in the pink/daisy. They are not as nice as pictured. They have more of a matte finish than a glossy finish and they have some pitting in the ceramic. I've bought similar for less and better quality. I think if you find them on As Is they would be a good buy.

I have been looking for cute ceramic tea cups with lids for a while. I will still keep looking.

H195571 Set of 2 Daisy Teacups with Saucers and Lids by Valerie

H195571

Hi VABelle, I have these same daisy cups in pink, blue, and green. I'm very happy with mine, and now that it's officially spring, I will be bringing them out of hiding and putting my winter cups away.

After doing some research, I think that QVC's covered mugs are made by Andrea of Sadek. I got this bee mug last year and plan to get the same one in blue:

Product Details

You can find a lot of Andrea by Sadek merchandise on Amazon.com by searching for 'Andrea of Sadek Covered Mugs'. I found the exact same daisy cups after I bought them from QVC, and the only difference was that it came with a strainer insert.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Topaz Gem said:
On 3/16/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I bought the set of 2 tea cups with lids in the pink/daisy. They are not as nice as pictured. They have more of a matte finish than a glossy finish and they have some pitting in the ceramic. I've bought similar for less and better quality. I think if you find them on As Is they would be a good buy.

I have been looking for cute ceramic tea cups with lids for a while. I will still keep looking.

H195571 Set of 2 Daisy Teacups with Saucers and Lids by Valerie

H195571

Hi VABelle, I have these same daisy cups in pink, blue, and green. I'm very happy with mine, and now that it's officially spring, I will be bringing them out of hiding and putting my winter cups away.

After doing some research, I think that QVC's covered mugs are made by Andrea of Sadek. I got this bee mug last year and plan to get the same one in blue:

Product Details

You can find a lot of Andrea by Sadek merchandise on Amazon.com by searching for 'Andrea of Sadek Covered Mugs'. I found the exact same daisy cups after I bought them from QVC, and the only difference was that it came with a strainer insert.

I love the basketweave & bees mug above. If I had room, I'd probably buy many, many of these Sadek mugs with lids. I only have the green toile bunny mugs, but I use them regularly and they've held up well for a few years now. I bought mine at Distinctive-Decor.