Regular Contributor

Just a suggestion/request for Harry. Would you please sell the candle pedestals separately? I would love to purchase the pinecone pedestal that was presented on your midnight show last night, but I do not want the candle. I prefer to choose my own candle scents and pumpkin is not one of them. It seems to me that you used to make these available for purchase on their own a few years ago. Please make these available again. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Deb213 Unlikely the vendors read these forums.

Post your comment on his website or FB page.

Honored Contributor

@Deb213 

OR post this under 'Customer Care', the Mods will forward it to the appropriate dept. (vendors/buyers).

I see posters do this often!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

Thanks, but I don't do Facebook! Will check out his website though. 

Regular Contributor

Will try reposting under customer care! Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I will as well. I have purchased tons of HS candles. In July I purhased three sets of the Christmas candles - early on in the day. So far I have received one set, one set was canceled and the third was due 8/2/21. I am terribly anxious the Q will canel this set as well. What is the purpose of being one of the first customers TO order the candles and then they are canceled? So unfair. AND I REPEAT I AM A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER OF HARRY'S - I HAVE MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVING HIS CANDLES. PLEASE HELP HARRY.