Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have any suggestions for a hand held battery vacuum cleaner.  I want one to clean out my car.  Can't handle dragging the big one out to the garage anymore.  It has to have good suction and not be too heavy.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Hand held battery vacuum

@Patriot3  I own two of them. If you go on  "as is" they have one for $30 and I believe free shipping. It is the best, very powerful. I use mine for the car, my steps in the house and when I don't want to drag out the vacuum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Patriot3  I own two of them. If you go on  "as is" they have one for $30 and I believe free shipping. It is the best, very powerful. I use mine for the car, my steps in the house and when I don't want to drag out the vacuum. 

@panda1234  Thanks!  I'll check it out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A rechargeable one would mean you don't have to replace the batteries as often.  I'd check Amazon for the best price and variety.

Honored Contributor

I had the rechargeable Dust Buster and it worked well.

The only reasons I didn't replace it when it busted it's last piece of dust was because I had to sweep it into a pile and I was tired of having to bend down to pick it up.

Honored Contributor

I've found the rechargeable Black and Decker vacuums are the most powerful and dependable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This B&D cordless Pivot vacuum is the only thing my DH has ever asked me to purchase from QVC.  We love it and he's very proud of himself for making a good choice, lol.  

It doesn't have a beater-bar, so it's not going to get things deep down in your carpet, but it's quite powerful for surface dust and dirt.

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 5.39.23 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

This B&D cordless Pivot vacuum is the only thing my DH has ever asked me to purchase from QVC.  We love it and he's very proud of himself for making a good choice, lol.  

It doesn't have a beater-bar, so it's not going to get things deep down in your carpet, but it's quite powerful for surface dust and dirt.

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 5.39.23 AM.png

I have two of these, love them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Dyson model. I used a coupon at BBB and had gift cards so it was a great deal for me. I was tired of trying to clean the car with my upright. It was too awkard for me because the garage space is tight. This size also works the BEST on my stairway. Honestly, it would have been worth if for that job alone!!! The battery life is great. I can do the car, stairway and doorway rugs on one charge.