Esteemed Contributor

Just found a new decorating type channel, #482 on Fios, Dabble.

Right now the show is from England and they're re-doing a woman's home - a few rooms - as a surprise!  They get their team in and must be done the redo in an hour!  It's fund listening to how they decorate!

Sarah Richardson (my fave) also has a show on this channel.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is as bored with HGTV as I am.Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor
Thanks @goldenlock, I need something new to watch.
Esteemed Contributor

I just stumbled across Dabl (however you spell it) a few weeks ago.  From what I can tell, they're older shows from the past.  I've seen the show you're talking about as well as Sell This House and Find and Design.  I use to watch those last two back in the day.  I've also seen reruns of one of the Nanny shows as well as a Jamie Oliver Cooking show.   

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I've been watching Dabl for the past year. Some shows I like, others not so much. All of the shows are old. 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme.  I've posted here about Dabl several times after discovering it several years ago.  I just wish they'd dump Emeril but I have enjoyed Return to the Country.  I never knew GB was so beautiful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@eddyandme.  I've posted here about Dabl several times after discovering it several years ago.  I just wish they'd dump Emeril but I have enjoyed Return to the Country.  I never knew GB was so beautiful.

Me too, @Kachina624  - was watching a couple today who were house hunting.  Thw scenery was utterly beautoful!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I love Escape to the Country too. I've been to some of the towns shown and always planned to go back. 

Respected Contributor
I also enjoy this channel its carried on my cable system. I specifically watch Sell This House with Roger Hazard and Tanya Meme. I've learned a lot about staging houses from Roger. I've discarded all faux plants as Roger despises them.
Trusted Contributor

@deeva They sure are old.  Just turned it on (never heard of this channel before) and there is Emeril from who knows what year.  Way thinner and a full head of hair lol.  He even looks taller!

Respected Contributor

@chlema 

So funny. Emeril was also much calmer on the old shows.