Respected Contributor

I find it morose.

Respected Contributor

I have to laugh.  Years ago, when we bought our first home I wanted gray carpeting.  It didn't exist!  Sales people looked at me like I had two heads.  Woman Very Happy

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Mmmmm,Soothing colour in the room.  Door is jarring.  Wrong colour and Vertical grain doesn't go with the lateral apperance of the stone work.  I could " De-sress" in that room for sure if they get rid of the knick-knacks.  A coffee cup showcased?  C'mon people. I'm not a fan of those little cubbys.  To small to be useful.  Love the colour. Dislike the door.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

What do you think of the door in a natural wood shade with the amount of gray in the room?

I would put in a white door to brighten things up a bit.  Don't like the natural door with all that gray.

Honored Contributor

I think the door is fine.  I don't care for the room.  

Honored Contributor

Undecided on the gray but I think I would prefer a lighter shade.  The door is definitely out of place in this room.  I do like the wood grain and color of the door but in another room.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

No-- too much grey for me--I live in WA state and most the year it is grey so I that would put me over the edge--but if you can warm it up-- whole different story.

Respected Contributor

Very boring and unappealing...