Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just love the Grandin Road catalogs.

@Krimpette 

Did you get the new one?  I got one yesterday!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen some items from Grandin Rd,  & Frontgate at my local Homegoods.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Not yet.  But I wonder why QVC doesn't sell their products, since they're owned by the same company, I believe.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@ECBG Not yet.  But I wonder why QVC doesn't sell their products, since they're owned by the same company, I believe.

@Krimpette 

There's a difference between "owned by the same company" and "part of".

"Owned means under the corporate umbrella".  They aren't part of Q, nor do they have Q management.  They have their own plants and free standing stores.

Trusted Contributor
Beautiful love it all. Haven’t received my catalog yet. They do have such nice things
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous...counting the minutes till Spring!!!

I will take a look at the website. I have ordered a few things from GR in the past and have always been satisfied with my purchase. They are not inexpensive but have beautiful things.

Honored Contributor

I have a door swag made with pink tulips I got from Grandin Road which is very simular to the wreath shown by the OP.  It was expensive, but worth it IMO. I have had it a few years and it looks like new.  No fading or deterioration and it is in the full sun all spring and summer long. 

I have a 5x7 100% wool rug from them that is great too.

I also have four leather seat  kitchen counter stools.  I got them on sale, thank goodness, because they are not the best.  Though they are pretty, they are not durable. They rock and I know they they won't last too long.  I am disappointed and will never buy furniture from them again.

Respected Contributor

The wreath is stunning.....I love it.